Start the Conversation
Every family is unique. For some families, it might be a casual conversation over dinner; for others, a formal gathering. Regardless of your approach, the conversation is much easier to have when death is not imminent. Bringing up the subject with loved ones earlier in life when they are younger, and most likely healthier, makes the topic easier to discuss and keeps the focus on the celebration of a life rather than an impending loss. Let your loved one know that their wishes will protect you from having to second guess and being left with possible doubts about your decisions.
Give your loved ones the peace of mind that their family can mourn and grieve peacefully.
Complimentary Advanced Planning Guide:
Organize your information, express your wishes and help your loved ones by easing the process. Green Hills Memorial Park is happy to provide you with a complimentary copy of the Advanced Planning Guide. This Advanced Planning Guide takes the unexpected questions out of unpleasant realities of losing a loved one. It is filled with essential information and valuable guidelines you’ll find necessary in a time of need. It’s much easier to put your “house in order” with this complimentary Advanced Planning Guide.
Why not send the Advanced Planning Guide to me?
While mailing this organizational planner would certainly be the easiest solution, we have found that families have had questions that prevented them from filling out the book in detail. The pages do not actually tell the story of why the questions are being asked in the first place and more importantly, what could happen if a question was skipped. That’s where our trusted advisors come in; they’re trained to educate our families on the importance of each page and answer any questions that may arise while they’re filling it out.
Who Should Plan Ahead?
Adults who wish to not burden their older or younger family members with financial responsibilities or decision making.
Why Plan Ahead?
• Secures property pricing based on today’s costs.
• Ensures your wishes are known.
• Minimizes disputes among family members.
• Allows you to make arrangements together, not alone, and with clarity.
• Allows you to take advantage of property selection and cash discounts.
• Protects against the rising cost of inflation and emotional overspending*.
Did You Know...?
• Since 1933, the cost of dying has increased 25% faster than the cost of living.
• Most do not know their loved ones’ end-of-life choices.
• Most decisions are required 48 hours after a death.
• Cemetery costs need to be paid in full prior to services.
• Most life insurance benefits are received long after services have occurred.
• Too many people unwillingly leave these final expenses for their loved ones to assume.
• 67% of all arrangements are made by widows and children.
• Green Hills assisted over 700 families that were completely unprepared when they lost a loved one.