Start the Conversation
Every family is unique. For some families, it might be a casual conversation over dinner; for others, a formal gathering. Regardless of your approach, the conversation is much easier to have when death is not imminent. Bringing up the subject with loved ones earlier in life when they are younger, and most likely healthier, makes the topic easier to discuss and keeps the focus on the celebration of a life rather than an impending loss. Let your loved one know that their wishes will protect you from having to second guess and being left with possible doubts about your decisions.
Pre-planning is an act of love, a generous gift to your family and friends, allowing them to mourn and grieve peacefully.
Complimentary Advanced Planning Guide:
Now’s the time to organize your information, express your wishes, and ease the process for your loved ones by easing the process. Green Hills Memorial Park is happy to provide you with a complimentary copy of the Advance Planning Guide. This Advance Planning Guide takes the unexpected out of the unpleasant realities of losing a loved one. Our guide is filled with the essential information and valuable guidelines you’ll need when the time comes. Our free Advance Planning Guide makes putting your house in order so much easier.
Our Trusted Advisors make the uncomfortable even easier.
You and your family may families have questions that could prevent you from filling out the Guide completely. That’s where our Trusted Advisors come in. Our Advisors are trained to educate families on the importance of each page and answer any questions that may arise during the process.
Who Should Plan Ahead?
Adults who wish to not burden their older or younger family members with financial responsibilities or decision making.
Why Plan Ahead?
• Secures property pricing based on today’s costs, locking in savings for you and your estate
• Ensures your wishes are known, down to the very details
• Minimizes conflicts among family members
• Allows you to make arrangements together, not alone, and with clarity
• Allows you to take advantage of property selection and cash discounts
• Protects against the rising cost of inflation and emotional overspending*
Did You Know...?
• Since 1933, the cost of dying has increased 25% faster than the cost of living
• Most do not know their loved ones’ end-of-life choices
• Most decisions are required within 48 hours after a death
• Cemetery costs need to be paid in full prior to any memorial services
• Most life insurance benefits are received long after memorial services have occurred
• Too many people unwillingly leave these final expenses for their loved ones to take care of
• 67% of all final arrangements are made by widows and children
• Green Hills has assisted hundreds of families who were completely unprepared when they lost a loved one