Grief is a painful and natural stage of life. We hope to support you during these difficult times and offer you some valuable resources. We offer several recommendations of Helpful Readings on Grief and Loss, as well as free support group every month. This grief support group meets at Green Hills Memorial Park the first Thursday of every month from 5pm to 6:30pm. For more information, please contact (310) 521-4468.
- Healing After Loss: Daily Meditations: For Working Through Grief by Martha Whoitmore Hickman
- On Grief and Grieving: Finding the Meaning of Grief Through the Five Stages of Loss by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross and David A. Kessler
- I Wasn’t Ready to Say Goodbye: Surviving, Coping and Healing After the Sudden Death of a Loved One by Pamela Blair PhD and Brook Noel
- Tear Soup: A Recipe for Healing After Loss by Pat Schwiebert, Chuck DeKlven and Taylor Bills
- Grief and Loss of a Child: Coping with Grief and Loss, Then Moving Forward by Sarah Williams
- What’s Heaven by Maria Shriver and Sandra Spiedel